LA County Libertarian Examiner
March 11, 2010
Peymon Mottahedeh's Freedom Law School (LiveFreeNow.org) is presenting their Health and Freedom Conference this weekend in Ontario, CA. The conference will feature a wide variety of freedom and nutrition experts. Full itinerary of the weekend's events can be found here. They are billing it as a free conference, but suggest donations to guarantee a seat. I have been to several of Freedom Law School's conferences and wholeheartedly recommend attending. They are always fun, interesting and informative, along with the numerous vendors selling related merchandise. Also, they used to charge for attendance at these events, which I was always willing to pay since it was well worth the money. Now they are merely asking for donations! These conferences are also a great place to see old friends and make new ones, and talk in person to notable members of the patriot movement who you may already be familiar with.
At one of their conferences a few years ago, I spoke with tax attorney Jeff Dickstein, who gave advice to potential non-filers. Dickstein, who successfully represented former IRS agent Joe Bannister in court, tells potential non tax filers "be prepared to lose everything you have and be broke for a really long time".. it's extremely dangerous to be correct when the government is wrong". In the video, Joe Bannister also discussed his Catholic faith and the future of the tax freedom movement.
Below is the schedule of speakers for this weekend: Featured Speakers:
- Health Speakers Mark McAfee - Is raw milk good for you? Scott Tipps - Our Friday Night Banquet Speaker - How does the new health care reform effect you!? Dr Tim O’Shea DC - Swine Flu Vaccine: Licensed and untested, New Update and Prediction! Hollie Greenwood - Making modern nutritious meals with a busy schedule. Nancy Appleton - Is sugar the sweet suicide? Kim Thompson - Optimal flexibility & posture Ramiel Nagel - Cure for tooth decay?
- Freedom Speakers Tommy Cryer - New plan to abolish the Income Tax Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ - Our Saturday Night Banquet Speaker - Attorney who has represented several lawsuits against President Obama and will explian how the administration hasn't proven his citizenship! Is Obama qualified to be the U.S. President? Peymon Mottahedeh - Can you live FREE of IRS fear and tyranny? Steve Hempfling - Why does the IRS keep telling everyone that the Income Tax is based on VOLUNTARY compliance! Byron Dale - A solution to this Great Depression is Monetary reform possible, hear his plan. Gary Franchi - Have concentration camps been built in USA? Walter Burien - Is our government hiding trillions of American Dollars?
- Politically incorrect classes on: U.S. Constitution & Income Tax - Friday Class Joe Banister, Former Criminal Investigator for the IRS Peymon Mottahedeh, President and founder of Freedom Law School Shawn O' Connor, Head of Freedom Law School's Criminal Legal Defense Network
- Monday Classes How to eat to be Disease Free & Healthy; Traditional foods that give limitless energy and vibrant health - Sally Fallon Morell, President, Weston A Price Foundation How to Prosper in this Great Depression- Peymon Mottahedeh, President, Freedom Law School
- Event Times: Friday U.S. Constitution & Income Tax Class 9 A.M. till 5 P.M. Friday and Saturday Banquet 7 P.M. till 10 P.M. Saturday and Sunday Speakers 9 A.M. till 5:30 P.M. Monday Classes 9 A.M. till 5 P.M.
- Location: Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel 700 N. Haven Avenue, Ontario, California 91764 | (909) 980-0400 Special room rate of $79 available, reserve your room today by calling the number above!
** Don't sit around the television March 12-15, 2010. Don't rot your mind with sports and sitcoms; come be educated, learn to live free of oppression, and start living a healthy lifestyle with Freedom Law School! Freedom Law School's 2010 Health and Freedom Conference is a FREE conference! However, limited space is available. 2010's pre-registration numbers have surpassed 2009's pre-registration numbers, and seats are filling up fast! Guarantee your spot by pre-registering and making a donation today! Pre-registering and making a donation to the conference helps cover the $50,000 cost of organzing the conference, and it guarantees your seat at the conference! We will guarantee a spot for those who donate, as opposed to those who do not donate. NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL!
A FREE live broadcast of conference will also be available.
President - Freedom Law School
(813) 444-4800 | www.livefreenow.org
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 April 2016 09:58